Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winter in Camden


As you know, I am taking the 408 bus to and from work. It's not so bad but some day's the sights and sounds are funky and bogus. I went to the Walter Rand Bus Terminal men's room and then to get a bite at THE worst Dunkin Donuts! I can ignore it mostly but yesterday after a long day at work I could not!! See for yourself
After this pleasant yummy stuff, I then rode the 408 bus with the loudest bus driver EVER!! In this video below, he is talking about Jamaica with a female passenger who has relatives in this poor country. I tell you interesting stuff. No wonder almost everyone who can afford it has an IPOD earphone stuffed in their ears!!
Well, its VERY windy out at 5:30am now December 29th. I am going to work today to get out Jan 09 carfare so I do not get tons of phone calls from women who threaten not to go to a work program cause they are stuck at their house. I first walk a dog at 48th and Cedar Streets in West Philly.
No Millville politics till the new year. Have a good winter day, Please!

No comments: