Friday, December 11, 2009

Schadenfreude In Millville

I woke up and did my daily reading of the news and I read about arts funding being cut. Of course I read the comments below:

noscuplz wrote:
Job creation or welfare hand outs ? Art , it's all about pain, or you do it because you love it. These bottom of the barrel locals are just a bunch of LAZY BUTTS unwilling to work for their art. Hand out, higher taxes , I'm glad you people will have to suffer like many others have to do paying your own way. The free lunch is going fast. 12/11/2009 4:32:04 AM

As you can see this person can't wait to spread the HATE...
At least Mr. Slappy set this niconpoop straight...

slappythedoorman wrote:
Why the hate?? This money is for programs that benefit children and others besides the artists. This is your STATE TAXES YOU PAID that was to come back to benefit Millville!! Do you not get it??
Why don't you go out to Wheaton Arts or the RRCA and tell them they are lazy. I bet you would not work at the income MOST arts organizations and artists make.
Did you know that HEATH CARE COSTS are the REASON that Millville taxes are going up and more and more people do NOT have health insurance EVEN if they are working.
There is a word for people like you who "delight in others' misfortune."
This word is schadenfreude.

1 comment:

genmanager said...

I now suspect you may know me or at least my rants, er, thoughts.