Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Week of the Year Begins

Well, I am up at some ungodly hour since my digestive system was feeling strange. I then proceeded to get some photos and video of yesterday the 27th.
It was a really sunny day. The rain had melted ALL the snow that was covering Millville merely a week ago.I did some clean up of the dog remains that were hidden in the snow. Also I moved stuff near the studio and in the studio for a future propane tank that will heat the studio. Errands were done and we were looking to buy a vacuum cleaner. Well, there
are many types and now they make ones especially for pet owners. Of course that is marketing toward us with our bevy of dogs and cats. We went to Lowes, Boscovs and a small store in Vineland which did not sell them. There was one that you could extend the handle straight up so you do not have to carry the vacuum up the steps etc just to clean the steps and the upstairs. That one was a cool $300 or $150 for a refurbished one at Overstock.com. Well, turns out that we got the old Hover working and sucking like its supposed to. It was a minor problem that Steve figured out.
Got a buzy pet sitting week ahead this last week. I will be hustling around for sure. Work, well got to get prepared for the new caseload and those phone calls for wakka money.
On another note, I tried the new editor at Blogger but it did not have spell-check nor the ability to upload videos, so after 2 Christmas posts, I am back to the old editor. The Daily Journal finally wrote an editorial about the horrible snow removal in Vineland. Oh by the way Atlantic Electric wants to raise electric rates 4.2% starting next spring, JUST in time for the AC season.
Its now 4:30 am and I will now get ready to make coffee and clear out the dishwasher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, my monthly 'lectric bill was $2.51 for May, June, July, August, Sept., Oct, Nov, 2009, I kept the house a/c all summer @ 74°, too.

That's the benefit of Solar Power. It works! You should install it, & enjoy the low bills!

Unknown said...

You sound like a spammer to me.

Anonymous said...

carolyne Profile Not Available

The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile.

spammer?? did i include any links my comments? NO!

did i post under some hidden "identity" with numerous links? NO!

I merely stated the facts, oh, & BTW: in 2010 I recieved checks from the sale of Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECS) totaling over $ 8000.00 . If you want to know more, look it up in yer funcunwagnals; smarty pants.