Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Rest of December 1st

Before attending the City Commission meeting I wrote about, I had to get to work via the NJ Transit. I was up very early having breakfast and computer time. I then caught the 408 Bus at 5:47 am to Philly and went to work to tackle the welfare wakka. I know that I will be put on a caseload in Janurary. I am not to say anything since EVERYONE will be on a caseload like it was 2 years ago. I have written a sanction in a MONTH. I took the slowest bus in the earth back to Millville. I mean it was packed and it stopped every 2 minutes and I was 20 min late! Not content with just going to the meeting, I went to the Oar House and saw folks on BOTH sides of the whole issue. Folks were civil but yet tense. The beer was soothing thats for sure! What would Millville be like without the Oar House?? Yesterday I went to Penna Hospital to have a funky mole removed from my back. It was a 20 min procedure. Dr Crawford was effecient and I did not have to wait long to get this done. As for today, I need to postpone a Dr apt since it would take forever to get there on City Line Ave via the SEPTA Rt 44 bus from 8th and Market. Then get the Rt 52 bus from 54th and City Line Avenue to 52nd and Market and walk to 57th Street in this rain we are having. Guess I have to call the Dr. Tomorrow a dentest apt to clean my teeth at Dr. Reiff right on Pine. So I can just catch the bus from 2nd Street. Feel free to comment and stay warm Y'All.....

No comments: