Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23 Memorial Day Weekend


Well, I needed a break from blogging and being in controversy and get other stuff done and to chill as the youth would say.
Lets see now I went to a Downtown Millville Merchants Assn. meeting at the RRCA on We ds May 20th. They are getting ready for the 2nd Annual Downtown Millville Arts & Music Antiques Festival that is being held Sunday September 13th. Last year's was excellent and this year promises to be better
With the election being over and Millville electing a fine group of leaders , the drivel that is on the Daily Journal has gone WAY DOWN. What a relief and just in time for the Memorial Day holiday. YEA!! Alas, some did leak out but I found it to be pretty silly in the way in bonehead thinking.

I am looking forward to the annual Margarita Bash at Carl's. I have attended for the past 3 years. There are plenty of folks and food to enjoy and the pool is nice for when it gets real hot. I see folks I do not get to see on a day to day basis. One year we could see the Air Force Jets flying overhead. If you stay after sundown you can see the curiousity below. Have a great Memoral Day weekend!!



No comments: