Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Nice Day for Updates


Its a very nice Saturday. Too nice for talking politics, cause EVEN I need a break from it. Espacally since that I was called "contriversial" today by a reliable source.

It seems the Freeholder race has gone in to overdrive in the last week. We now have

3 independent Democrats running. Bruce Peterson Jane Christy, and Jennifer Swift
The http://www.magazzuwatch.com site has been really busy with comments and news. I hear about stuff before it hits the local media.
My computer is starting to wear down. It takes 15 min to boot up, websites come up slow and worst off all, my internet goes down all the time. It makes it hard to download my videos and do blogging. Thank goodness my wife has a newer computer that has no problems with her wireless connection. In fact I am at the front of our house, the Fithian House Gallery typing this. I am then going to drop off the last of our 3 bikes at Kitnbobs Discount Store at 416 North High St in Millvile. Its right near New Revelation records and the Luck of the Draw tatoo.
Got a new dentist after 8 years or so. Its Dr. Reiff right down the street. So far so good at this time

I then will pick up some FRESH veggies in Mays Landing from Jah's Creations from Egg Harbor Twp. Man they are fresh for sure. Third Friday went well at Fithian House. More on that on a new entry with photos. The photo at right is the Fithian House Gallery taken May 1st 2009.

No comments: