Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Last Day in May















It was good for me to have a month break from Commission meetings. I did wish that I could have made that NOONTIME Commission when Mayor Shannon waved that sledgehammer. This blogger had to work his real job!! You will notice my entries on http://www.mkrull.blogspot.com have been mostly non-political.Time away gave me time to help with the Fithian House Gallery and the new studio in our backyard. The work reminds me of the renovations we did on our house in West Philly. Hope the economy picks up in the next 6 months. I just had a tennis lesson in the rain this morning. Yesterday's weather forecast said NOTHING about rain. I had to put tarp out before my 8am lesson. The rain started here about 8;15am.
Here are photos of my neighbors moving out from the downstairs apt. The sister of the owner and family will be moving in soon. Also pictured is the floor painted and some customers who who came in today. The other is the backyard of the studio furniture waiting for the floor to dry. The sun is out now as of 10;52m. Its now 6pm and time to wrap up this day. What day is best to have a cold one??

No comments: