Monday, April 06, 2009

Sunday April 5

We did some chores then I walked out 3 pups on a beautiful day in Millville. We then dropped off rack cards for the Fithian House Gallery and Ostara Yoga at the NJ Motorsports Clubhouse. While we were there, we had a bite to eat a beer. on the way back home we saw a pack of wild turkeys at the Motorsports park(see photo).
I read in the Daily Journal that The Greater Millville Chamber of Commerce will recognize Jane Christy as another one of Millville's outstanding citizens at its April 14 luncheon. I agree she has earned the respect of many in Millville and Cumberland County. Congratulations Jane!

2 comments:

Millville Idiot said...

b..b..b..but the noise.

My quality of life. It is ruined!

WAAAAAAAH!

Slappythedoorman said...

I plan to hit Porecca Drive the 1st week in May. as recommended by the head of TrackRacket.
Come to the Commission meetings and say your piece. Take it easy