Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday

It was Good Friday and I had an interesting day besides going to work. I stopped by the Green Line Cafe for for breakfast. My last posting on this blog took me awhile and I had to rush out. Anyway, I chilled out and saw that the Inferno newspapers I had left there 2 days ago were still there. They were and I had the nice woman take a photo of me posing with the paper. This is like how folks going to exotic places, like Vietnam, pose with a copy of the Daily Journal. Next I contacted Wes, a friend I have known since going to Penn Valley Elementary. He was available to meet me for lunch. I had been reading very good reviews of Desi Village located at 4527 Baltimore Ave. They just opened this week. Wes and I had the lunch special ($7.95) and it was tasty and fresh. They have plenty of vegetarian selections to choose from. They do not have a large buffet table since its nice and cozy but the freshness more then made up for it. I got home and walked my 3 pups and decided to take them to the Oar House and all of us rested for a bit. Next had dinner and stopped by Lalli's Liquor Store in Laural Lake. Man, they have all kinds of funky beers for sale. I ran in to 2 friends stocking up. It was good to get away from politics as usual and enjoy the good things in life.

No comments: