Saturday, July 23, 2022

Thursday, July 21: Second Day in Quarantine

I woke up today feeling about the same. I got my little sore throat the scratchy throat the exhaustion etc. I talked on the phone I slept

 a lot I looked at the Internet a lot. I just didn’t think I’d be getting

 it I really didn’t think I would get it. I was pretty cautious I had all my shots but the BA five doesn’t care what

 I think it really doesn’t care what I think. Anyhow my activities 

were talking on the phone like I said before. I wasn’t really in the mood

 to record how I felt from hour to hour I just felt shitty fatigue stuffy runny nose scratchy throat and occasional cough. Like me after avoiding getting the coronavirus President Biden was tested positive today with minor symptoms such as what I had I’m not sure how he could get any work done if he felt the way I did.

No comments: