Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday, July 18: First Day @ Mike’s


After getting out OK sleep last night I woke up at eight to get ready to go to work. I ran into Pat and we negotiated some rent and talked a little

bit. Next thing you know it it was time for me to take SEPTA and go work at Mikes. And most of the time we just talked and I and he explained what he may need to get. One

 of the things was a Amazon delivery. As I was waiting for the delivery I 
noticed the food truck was there and I think that’s gonna be my lunch.  I’m still having the after affects of Yesterdays  stomach issues  Mike told 


me my  my eyes look bloodshot. That and  my throat still scratchy
 other than that I’m fine. We took a walk around and saw the sun vegetarian place that’s 

closed but they have a meditation studio and some guy came in 

the door and have some questions and invited me in. There were these Buddhist deities and  it’s

 a yoga studio. I  might want to check it out maybe go there after 


one of Mike’s visits if it’s open. Anyhow I hung out with Mike and 


we took time to make lunch. I just thought it plain hamburger and helped him with the hamburger making & stuff. After that time went by really fast and next thing you 

know it is 158. P.m. and I had to get ready to leave and sign out. I didn’t know what to do about lunch so I ordered from a cart Gyro and I’m just gonna
sit around and try to relax before yoga I need to make sure I eat before 3 o’clock if I’m to  go to this 4 o’clock class. I’ve been 
in a class in about two weeks. It’s still pretty humid but it’s now more cloudy and sunny so it’s not quite as boiling out side as I  sit across

 City Hall. Going to  go to the 4 o’clock yoga class. I have to remember
 to buy water because I forgot to bring my water. Wish me luck 

I’m pretty tired. Well I ended up going to class and I got by fairly well considering. After class I hung around 

and declined coffee because I’m just not in the mood for coffee or pasta these days and usually there’s of things I love to have. I ended up going to MONDAY Night Beginners and that was fine the good group there. I end up going home watching videos and crashing suddenly I got really tired and I crashed really hard. 

No comments: