Thursday, July 07, 2022

Thursday, July 7: Buffalo and Baseball Game


After a really decent night of sleep I got up and had a nice full bowl of raisin bran. Boy that stuff really left me full so I had to take 

another little nap. I eventually did get up Kerry got back from taking the little kittens from the vet and we talked 

for a while. I took one of my supercoffee‘s head that took a shower and we decided to venture fourth in Buffalo or near Niagara. We drove to one of her clients 

houses to drop off something. I got to do observations a Buffalo I hadn’t seen yet. We then went to the brick wall which device to Niagara river to form a calm flowing river because the Niagara river itself has a really strong current. It’s 80° with low humidity and there is a nice 10 mile an hour breeze. At one point the wall looks like it fell over so we just turned around. I observed the Peace Bridge which leads to Canada

 from the US.. The traffic jam coming from Canada is really big. I’m not able 

to go to Canada Cosme passport is it being processed. I told 

you dear readers about that experience yesterday and yesterday‘s post 

and the day before it’s post. It’s now 1:51 PM we’re walking back 

towards the car. We will go to this one place but they place where they serve 

food was closed for no parent reason. We decided to go down 

towards the Elmwood/Allentown section of the city and go to the café with the Buffalo sitting
in front of it. I’ve been here before and I liked it. I decided I’d get two slices of pizza because I’m really hungry I got myself an iced coffee

 and OJ and Kerry got a frittata. Which looks like a pizza but it’s really
 quiche dressed up as a pizza. It’s now 3:33 PM and I’m ready to start eating very very soon. Well I ate those pizzas and it was very good. Good thing I ordered two of them because I was very very hungry. The place got filled up since we first arrive. We’re gonna go back to her place chill out maybe take 

a nap and then we’re gonna go see the Buffalo bisons play the Syracuse New York Mets for some minor league baseball action. It’s a beautiful day out here

 it couldn’t be much better. 80° low humidity nice breeze. The weather is better here than Florida in my humble opinion. We back back to her place and both of 

us took a nice 45 minute nap in a really nice low humidity high 70° weather. We didn’t drink drove down to the Buffalo bisons stadium. We found parking pretty 

easily in the parking lot. We did pay 15 bucks but it was worth it just to not worry about parking. We had a really nice seats in the 

game is very close. The Syracuse Mets were ahead three nothing to Pisces hit two home runs but couldn’t quite get the man from second to home 
at the bottom of the ninth inning and lost 3–2.  We had a really nice seats in the game is very close. The Syracuse Mets were 

ahead three nothing to Pisces hit two  home runs but couldn’t quite get the man from second to home at the bottom of the ninth inning

 and lost 3–2. Going to game there was a beautiful sunset. I got a nice picture even though there’s a large screen in front of us to 

protect us from foul balls. There was a beautiful sunset that was glorious I took a lot of pictures. I even videotaped  some of the game. 

The weather was absolutely perfect for baseball. I could not dream


 of better weather my friends. We had good seats and a 🌭 which was not bad

 it’s supposed to be a famous brand of hotdog made in Buffalo. After the game

 we went to the parking lot and drove out pretty quickly. After 

we got home we relaxed for a bit and I talked 
on the phone for a late night phone call and then got comfortable and got ready to go to bed for another day in Buffalo. No rain is forecasted for the time I’m here. I consider myself pretty lucky.

No comments: