Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Cold at the Mall

This weekend the head cold I caught at work Thursday blossomed today. I had to sleep till 11am. I am not bedridden which is always good but the stuffy head, runny nose and scratchy throat is enough to slow me down. I walked the pups quickly since there was still a drizzle after the hard rain that fell this morning. I then walked to the Sun Bank to make my 2nd step in attempting to close out an account there. I guessing it will be next Sat till I can get the thing closed. Took the 553 bus to Wal-Mart to get my lens back on my glasses and an arm put on Carolyne's pair of glasses. I went to where the malls meet so to speak. You might like my attempt not to get run over on Rt 47. This is not a pedestrian-friendly area man. Cars do rule these malla. I had problems reading the privicy guidlines at the Wal-Mart Vision Center. I mean I am at a place where people who have less then steller vision go to and the privicy guidelines are written in an 8 point font. Enjoy this little trip in America in South Jersey. Next went to get my hair cut across the street at the other Mall to get my hair cut and almost left the camera there. It started to sprinkle but alas, it stopped. Got a burrito at Moes since I was hungry. I am eating in now and its quite spicy. I am also responding to inquiries about our VW Bus for sale and some furniture as well. Well, its now almost 6pm and the Thunderstorm has started again.
Can you read your privacy rights?



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Stuart said...

That's funny that the fine-print privacy notice is in the vision center.

Basically, they should just print "YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY" in big font.

Unknown said...

Yes, you are so Correct!!