Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aug 19th and Stuff

Well, I am in the process of writing about the August 17th City Commission meeting. Its a work in progress and I had no time to upload and review videos and then write something that covered all the bases as I saw them.I was called a hypocrite since I am a state employee at the meeting. Feelings were raw and after the meeting several of us had a discussion of the noise. Yes, I can hear the track sometimes but again I hear lots of stuff that I do not talk about to everyone I see Its still hot out and there are changes on the way in life. We plan on having a yard sale on Sept 12. There will be great bargains galore. I drove in Philly the last 2 days and today I am taking the bus. We plan to join the Maraposa Coop soon. I hope to take time off work since I am getting really burnt out right now. I shaved my beard off and hardly anyone noticed.

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Hey, I shaved my beard a few weeks back. A few people noticed. One wondered if I had lost weight (nope). Shaving it off exposed by Big Extra Chin! I had forgotten all about it.

I read in WSJ how the SEC is suing your state for not properly stating risks (underfunded Pension Funds) when selling muni bonds. And that NJ faces a $10 B deficit next year. Yikes! You know your state taxes will be headed up for sure.

Unknown said...

Oh Yeh, but Gov Grizzly Bear is huffing and puffing about the Bridge Authority giving perks to its employees. He is going after the state employees too. OH yeh his education commissioner FU&& up an application and NJ lost Millions in funding. Now this commissioner is FIRED!!