Monday, August 16, 2010

House Painting

The project this weekend was to get the side entrance painted. I had already put tar on the roof, scraped and put the primer on several weeks ago and now since the colors were chosen it was time to move on. Saturday I caulked the cracks and crannies that were letting in water in the wood, then painted the first coat of a color called "blueish". Yes, it is blue, a light blue. Toward the end of Saturday, some friends came over and treated me to a cold one at the Oar House. That was a tasty beer for sure. I got some interesting news that will be confirmed later at official date that I have no idea when. Can't wait for that! It was a perfect sunny day in Millville and I got to check out the Millville Car Show. which was pretty cool.
Sunday, the weather was quite iffy, but the weather forecast from the Vineland Daily Journal online stated that was not supposed to rain till today Monday August 16th. I then caulked some areas that I had missed on Saturday and painted the 2nd coat of the blue and then put the 1st coat of the green on the wood ceiling. It came out pretty well, I think. Here is a video of the process.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: