Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools Day and Twin Peaks Art Show Tomorrow!


Good morning.
I am driving this am and so I took advantage and spent alot of time on this computer. Some news. I FINALLY got my new phone from this company called THE SIGNAL!! They officially suck!! It took them 2 weeks to replace my phone and I pay almost 4 bucks per month for this insurance. CREDO Mobile waved the $35 deposit due to the crappy service. I have to yet "activate" my new phone. I will do that at 8am this AM and start getting phone numbers back.
Tomorrow is the Twin Peaks Art Show at Piranha Betty’s Art Market at 2470 Frankford Ave. I hope to see a few of you there. Its going to be a nice sunny spring evening and it should be alot of fun. Carolyne will be showing her work (Its in the photo of her studio)
Localy, the City of Millville is going to decide what to do with 4 properties. They really need to condem them and tear them down. Here are the properties
According to the city, the four properties, which are listed as dangerous, are:

* 430 N. 3rd St., owned by Wilfredo Dehoyos.

* 315 N. 7th St., owned by Fred Todd.

* 713 S. 2nd. St., owned by GKL Lucas Enterprises, LLC.

* 2408 S. 2nd St., owned jointly by Leonard Stanley and Emma Stanley.
These SLUMLORDS are the real APRIL FOOLS!!
PHOTOS to come next week!! Bye

No comments: