Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Cold Day in Late April.

Boy it was cold out. When I took my lunch break, the temp must have been close to 40 degrees out. I hear that by the weekend, it will be over 80 degrees out.Umm..Strange. Our tree and garden in front of the house is sure thriving. It is so green out its nice Had my 2nd day of We learned how to complete how to ask We might even go out another person tomorrow and if not by Friday. I got the ok to sing Sundays, so that is good. We are at a building at Where in this large building. I am now checking out cell phone at www.credomoble.com and seeing all the heat about the new Arizona that says police can randomly ask for papers if they think a person is an illegal but there is more to come. There is an idea to microchip folks. Note the stunning silence from the Tea Party folks who have NO PROBLEM calling Obama a Nazi. In the meantime they have no problem with this kind of BIG BROTHER crap going on. Photos removed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did mail my census in!

PS: I also filled it out.