Monday, April 26, 2010

A Day Off!

Had the day off from work today since I will be starting Censorshop training tomorrow at the House of Pooh. Today slept in till 8:30 and did some errands. One of them was getting my car inspected. Now I thought that I might miss the long lines that occur on Saturdays. I was very wrong.I was in line for almost 2 hours. I listened to the NJ State budget hearings. I believe Bret Schendler the new Sec. of Education was answering questions. He kept saying he did not like the cut but to vote for Gov Christie's budget and funds will be restored later. I am not buying that one.
In other thoughts, the Phillies are having their struggles and the Republicans with Democrat Ben Nelson have the votes to filibuster the financial reform bill. Lets see how the Conservative tea baggers feel as they plan to vote for more Republicans in office. Geez, I love it when folks vote against their own economic interest because a wealthy TV personality tells them how to feel. (e.g. Hannity, Limbaugh and Beck)

No comments: