Friday, April 23, 2010

April 22nd

Yesterday I awoke after a fantastic sleep. I crashed at 8pm and got up at 6am.I went first towards 30th Street Post Office but it was not open until 8am and I had an hour to kill. I went to a small hole in the wall coffee place which was pretty relaxing. I took photos of the city which are on a previous blog entry. After finding out that the package I was to get was already picked up, I walked out and out of nowhere comes my niece. I have not seen her in awhile. We went to the student center at Drexel and I had another coffee and we caught up. I then caught the 21 bus with good bus karma and got to work in time. After a normal day at the welfare office, I caught the 5:55 Rt 408 but out of Camden. There I saw 2 of my friends who were going to get off the bus at Westville and catch the next bus and surprise the driver who is a real hoot. We waited for about 25 minutes or so and avoided the spotty showers. I had a beer at this place called Grabbies. We caught the next bus and had a blast coming back towards Clayton, Vineland and Millville. When I got home, I walked the dogs to Carl's for Artists Nite.

No comments: