Monday, April 05, 2010

Twin Peaks Art Exhibit: April 2nd

It was First Friday in Philadelphia. We attended an opening at Parana Betty's Art Market for the Twin Peaks themed art show.Carolyne had one of her pieces on display and she went there early to help set up for the opening night festivities. I showed up later and saw folks dressed up as agent Dale Cooper, the Log Lady and a women dressed up as a deceased Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic.There was lots of pies and Pabst Blue Ribbon in cans. Man that brought me back to 1978 when I first had a Pabst "tall boy" can. Now Pabst is what some hipsters drink. I find that very amusing...
Here are some photos I took of the event. You can also got to Facebook and YouTube as well. I do plan to send photos to some folks who requested it.

No comments: