Monday, June 01, 2009

Accident on theThe Schuylkill Expressway


What a way to start June!??! I was driving to work in Philly and got off the Schuylkill Expressway at the Univercity City Exit and then the damned traffic stopped suddenly and BLAM! I hit a Lexus wagon at the rear. That thing is a TANK! She got a puncture on the bumper and I got a smashed front head light and a bent hood. Well, waited for the state police (yup the state police patrols interstates in Pa) and of couse a tow truck was there in 5 min.
It was a 15 MPH accident (I think) and no one was hurt. Well, I am sure GEICO will show me some hurt when this done. The voice mail did have an option that went like this: "If this was your 1st claim..."
What a drag. On the bright side our boss at the Philadelphia County gave $10 gift cards. I look forward to using mine at Chillis.

Bye

No comments: