Thursday, December 06, 2012

Dec 6 is Thursday

The Kitchen Dec 5 AM
Good day kids!! I am fighting off a cold now. I just went to a new Dr today and he said that I meet "the diagnostic criteria" for ADHD! He says he knows Dr C  my reg psychiatrist   calls the  diagnosis of ADHD is over diagnosed too much and dismisses this.  On another matter, I am  still waiting to see if I am going to be a supervisor and the weather is  turning colder day by day. My latest roommate is sleeping. I am going to meetings range be seen when we do for the rest week but I'm going to New York with Larry and his wife on Sunday. I am going to check out the 9-11 Memorial site to see if its open. Its open so I will reserve 4 tickets which are free 
I have an apt at 3pm again today and my late night Dr gets to hear about me going for a 2nd opinion.
I hope the President does not cave to the stupid Republican demands that middle-class folks take all the cuts and the Defense Department takes no cuts and the top 2% are protected from paying ANY more taxes. Lets wait till Jan if they want to go over the "fiscal cliff
Well, got to go late to my meeting!

No comments: