Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30th Last Year

Pat is set to Fly it Soon!
  I have some time to kill now so, I think I will write.I was 14 min late for my Apple Genius Bar apt so now it's at  3:30. I am emailing myself all my iPhone photos In case the upgrade to the new OS messes up. I have done this for the last 3 days off and on. I had over 400 Photos to save or delete. .My iPad was under my Sister's password cause she was able to get me free music this way, BUT I want both under my cloud.Can't really use my iPad like I want till I get this fixed. Can you digg it???



He is in Ireland Now
View of Kitchen/ Living
No Parking Ticket!
I bought a used Windows computer for $136.00. I wanted to have both major operating systems since Apple seems to limit me. I am more used to Windows plus Windows computers are disposable. This HP Compaq C 6400 cost $1500 when it was new!

 I had my Colonoscopy Weds.They found polyps but just a couple. I will find out details next week. Dr was not overly concerned.

What are your plans for the New Year??

I signed up for TD Bank. They have a branch and ATM's close by. I am getting KILLED by the ATM fees at Chase. They have NO BRANCHES near Philly!!! Can you believe it. To cash checks, I had to drive 45 min just to get to the CLOSEST branch near Trenton NJ...,!!

Living Room and Oven Early De
Love the weather.it's 53 and sunny now, It's going to be FREEZING by Monday with the low going down to 19 degrees!! nite!! Yikes!!

I have a therapy apt near the Apple store at 5:30, so I will spend my time in Center City most of my afternoon.

Well, have to move my car so I do not get ANOTHER ticket. I managed NOT to get a ticket. I then picked up a nice microwave for 65 bucks. The problem is that its a bit big. I will let others judge. I may just just resell it for the same price

Wes coming to help me shop for stuff for the apartment tomorrow and Stu is coming Sunday.

I start back to work for the first time since October 14th. This is gonna be a trip.







No comments: