Monday, December 10, 2012

My First Review: Katz Deli

Reuben
Sausage Sandwich
My friends and I paid a visit to Katz Delhi located at 251 E Houston St. In the Lower East Side near SOHO in New York Sunday December 9th.You will notice the long and rich history in New York. All the framed photos of famous and nearly famous in NYC have had their food. Meg Ryan had a fake orgasm over the food! I now get it!
Great food!!! The Reuben Sandwich and Sausage Sandwiches were the best. They were fresh and tasty. I could tell they used good bread and good lunch meat and sausage. All thumbs up for the food and the fries. I will now turn to the less positive aspects of our meal at this NYC institution
The coffee smelled like bitter Sanka and the service along with the mandatory ticket you HAD to show as you left was obnoxious. I clearly did not get THAT! (When asked why, the woman at the "exit booth" checking ticket said in effect was to verify that we had paid.)
Here we are enjoying the food. Man is that good eatin. Wish the other stuff was not there. Oh well.

No comments: