Sunday, December 30, 2012

This was December 14

Yesterday was a very eventful day in my life. First of all I got enough sleep to help me get rid of this cold I had since Sunday 2 weeks ago. At work I was not see many clients. I was able to get a report done in ONE day. I resolved something with a friend in a phone call around 1:30. My day was just humming along and I got home and found I was rejected for promotion for at least the third time in 25 years. This one hurt more than the other ones. Folks at work kept saying over the last month, 'you'll get it Mark." now so it's disappointing and I want to leave the CDU Unit in the next year. I just you know I think it's probably time but it's not worth drinking over that's for sure.
I am off  from work today. It was good to have taken off today of all days. I am glad I am not THERE today.! I will be going to a new dentist at 9:30, then meeting an old friend for lunch. I then will take care of some legal stuff like paying fines. Next I plan to do some online shopping. For dinner,  I be hanging out with my friend Larry  at his place.
Life would get more interesting between then and today December 30th 

No comments: