Sunday, November 04, 2012

November 4th Eastern Standard Time

Coffee Please
This morning I first got up and when I glanced at my phone, it was an hour earlier! So I went back to sleep. I woke an hour later and thought I would try to make a 10 am meeting at 3rd and South Street.
I  got the 21 Bus at 9:35 this morning. As you can see I started off without coffee. I ate, showered and went to the bus stop. Google maps was correct in that I did wait about 6 minutes at the stop.
On the way to South Street on the Route 57 bus a huge Tom Smith for Senate bus clogged the road then tried to park on the side of 3rd street What is your plan for the week? Maybe I will see you downtown or the web or a text message. Who really knows, I don't control others thoughts and actions, ya know!
Had a fun B-day party last night. Photos are here
Have a great morning & I hope you did NOT forget to turn your clocks back this morning or you may have been confused. Remember, "Spring Forward and Fall Back!
Gov. Christie Today
After the meeting I met up with my friend and we did some window shopping for shirts and pants at various stores downtown. I was really looking for a hat since it's so cold. I believe the low tonite is going to be 32 degrees for the first time this Fall. Speaking of weather, the aftermath of hurricane Sandy are wire apparent. New York may ask for a 2nd day of voting. The CNN reporter said it would be 20 days after Election Day. How weird is that? I mean the election could be decided by then and if it NOT, well," Houston we have a problem."
Back Room
The Blue Light Special
Back to my day, I did buy a hat at Marshall's, at least I think it was Marshall's. My friend and I went to Starbucks and I got 2 coffee's with my found Starbucks card. We agreed to meet at Saxbys at 7:30 before the 8pm meeting next door. I then decided to hit the Apple store to charge my phone. Well, with the iPhone 5, the store has very few plugs available, that fit my my iPhone 3GS. I next went to the AT&T store and charged the phone there. I had to hang around the store for quite a bit. I think I was there for about an hour. I then hung out in CC and met my friend at the 7 PM AA meeting. and of course it was packed but the speaker was very good. He lived with a mentally ill Mother and an alcoholic Father and had tons of roaches in the house and was pretty good with the ladies. Here is the Album that I have been listening to while on the computer for the weekend. I am just hooked on Steely Dan again. They are a timeless band and I never I was not way into this album like Aja or Countdown to Ecstasy. Well, tomorrow November 5th is my Birthday and I will be 51 years old. I think of Area 51 nowadays!

No comments: