Monday, November 26, 2012

Life and Death: Past and Present November '12

Thanksgiving 2012
Thanksgiving week 2012. I am living life on life's terms. Last Tuesday My friend Tony visited we hung out and he saw my Beatles poster. The day before Thanksgiving last Wednesday the 21st I left work and I drove down to Pikesville Maryland.
Add caption
Madeline and Sister
Tony with Frame
Kathleen and Gwynne
Hung out with a friend that night and then Thanksgiving day woke up in Maryland and drove to Philly. When I arrived in Philly dropped off the rental and went  went to an AA fest then went to South Philly for Thanksgiving dinner, which was a good time. I  slept in late on Friday and went to another meeting 530 and mellowed out most of the day. On Saturday I went to really fun party and saw some old high school friends. Everyone seemed to have a nice time. The birthday girl really enjoyed herself!. The shocking news of the week came Weds while I was going to lunch. My friend Chris passed away  last Tuesday in a freak car wreck. His daughter was in the care and also passed away I don't think I need to see much more than that at this very sad
Weds morning is the funeral service in Bethlehem.
I will try not to text too much and really communicate with folks, like I did when I shared my story thanks to another old friend from back in the day...
Good day.

No comments: