Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday November 2nd: Felt Nice :)

2nd Street El Stop
Today is first Friday. Friday, November 2, 2012 i woke up really groggy and had to get go to a store early in the morning and get some milk. Next, I went to the Sunrise meeting via the RT 21  and it went pretty well. I shared and I was nervous but   I went to Sunrise and I shared. I was nervous but it was real!I was glad I did it early in the meeting!  Honesty does not go down so easily. Practice and more practice !
I really felt grounded today after waking up VERY drowsy.ZZzzz..
I wish I could stay in this calm and even mood. With some faith I hope I can'
I want to work on time! It was busy yet I did not get the carfare nearly done?. I was OK with that though. It just shows what life feels like when I am in a good focused mood.?! I have to pick up a package for Pat but I left at 5:30 from work because of I I caught the SEPTA Route 21 from 57th and Chestnut, after work heading to my friend's house. I was to pick up 2 packages at the 30th Street main Post Office. I had slips to pick up from his house at 42nd Street. While on the bus, I decided to write a check for my student loan. As I finished writing this check, I noticed my checkbook missing. I looked up and down, in my pockets and asked fellow passengers if they had seen the Green checkbook.I came to the conclusion that someone STOLE my checkbook!!
Well, it was a good time to get off the bus at 38th where I went to the TD Bank and decided to open a new account. I had tho and TD is going to monitor my old ACT for my next direct deposit so I don't end up w a check being mailed. I had to change my acct. anyway since my info was compromised. They lost some backup "tapes" FIVE MONTHS AGO!!  So I did do the right thing since I should have changed my account when I got the letter in mid-October that alerted me to this breech!  I went to TD 10 min after it was stolen.
I then met my friend and his wife at 8:00PM The film festival was canceled and so we just walked around Old City to check out Galleries and get a snack. We had a nice time. I was invited back to their place for a Stromboli. We watched CSI NY and Blue Bloods on the TV. They are Neilson raters and almost done their 2 year commitment.
Getting New Account
I have not heard from Maddy much in the past week not sure what's up but I believe she is extremely busy this week.
Let's see if my mood holds up this weekend.
The election is around the corner. Lets close this writing with a clip from the Simpson's. Note the electoral map in the background, note who wins Florida, Colorado, Virgina and Ohio..

I turn 51 Monday November 5th. Getting together with friends tomorrow and see my mother.
?.

No comments: