Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Indian Summer Weekend

Sat Nov 10 8am
Saturday, November 10, 2012 It was a good day. I went to my first men's meeting in about a month. my neighbor friend wen to the women's meeting. I then met another friend at 3rd Street at the Starbucks near the meeting he attends on Saturday's.
Meeting
Alicia's Puppy
I hung out with my neighbor and she had a fire set up and we had some take out. I met her new year old puppy. It was cute as could be!
Larry
Going down Gwynne's Steps
It was relaxing for sure. I decided to Zip-Car and drive to Reisterstown MD. This town is near Towson near the Baltimore Beltway. I went for a friend's 50th birthday party. The ride was smooth and I arrived at about 7 pm. I had a blast. One of Gwynne's friend was real fun and funny. She had me in stiches.
Gwynne and Stuart
We laughed about the dollhouse and the spin cycle amongst other issues. We both had issues but we laughed them all away. Wish she did not live so far away and... I stayed overnight after watching "American Beauty". THAT film really gets to my gut for sure. It was the 3rd time I had seen it. I FINALLY realized who killed at the end.
On Sunday I met up with a friend and we watched the new James Bond movie. I arrived late but I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. I talked to R over the phone and more laughter ensued. I am planning a trip down MD way Saturday after class. That ought to be interesting.
The Dollhouse
Today, I went to a meeting met with Sponsor then did some cleaning and chilling for my Veterens Day off. It was a really nice mild Fall day!

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Old man in a rocking chair!