Sunday, November 04, 2012

Cold Saturday: Early Birthday

Big Book
Early Birthday
Stu, Samanthia, Wes, Helen
Hi it was  Saturday yesterday.. I got up went to the meeting down on third Street in Christ Church. Now that was a good meeting. There are people like me that look at the mirror. I then went in the cold!! BURR!!! It'snow too cold to not have a hat! I then walked to get my haircut doneand face shaved. I  then had a political discussion with 2  Romney supporters,  a couple pro-Catholic Romney supporters. They were there due to being against the  HHS mandate by the Obama admin. on coverage for birth control. They believe that this is threatening religious freedom.
Romney Supporter
I went home and did NOT clean my oven. I took an hour nap before my friends showed up and we drove to Willow Grove to meet my Mom at the Olive Garden. Well Wes brought over his cute little daughter Samanthia along with him. That was cool of him. I got a birthday cake and some things I wil need to traval to Nova Scotia. That I am looking forward to next Summer.

No comments: