Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Week Just Ended

My Brother
This week is closing out and it has been eventful. Work was way too much. I have a problem keeping up.  I interviewed for a supervisor position this past Thursday. There are about 20 openings and 60 some people applied.  My  chances are pretty good as the numbers show.  I had conversations with several folks and the karma seems to be that I have a legitimate shot at this. In about three weeks I will find out   Its exciting and scary at the same time as I get this feeling that it may happen.
The End Game?
La Columbe
The Church in Pikesville MD
.I did some errands for Pat at the post office on Friday the 16th  planned the weekend out best I know how and that's about it I next went to "school" downtown for the day,  I went to  a trip down to Pikesville Maryland  to meet a friend. I took SEPTA to the Airport to get my car rental and away I went! This was an interesting experience for us. It was pretty cool.
School Nov 17
A Friend also planning a business venture which is about providing a service on the internet. Not sure how it will go but it should be interesting how it might turn out.
Cell Block H
I had conversations with a friend's girlfriend since he was acting erratic. She really cares about the dude and her voice kind of sounds like his. Simpatico, I suppose. I think they will work things out. Man, like high school.

 

No comments: