Saturday, October 08, 2011

The Week that Was: October 3rd to 7th.

This week has been well, pretty funky. October is usually a lite and fun month for me unlike March and April. I just found out one of my dogs probably has congestive heart failure which her days are numbered. June is on meds now. There goes .$200 down the tubes just for x-rays, to visit and prescription. We do have to look forward to  making a life and death decision soon.  This overtime is really tiring but I can not wait to see the $$. Its has just gotten really old I know I need the money.   except on the bus but that's very limited this point size I walk to sleep another day away..
It's weird things feel melancholy but that's only way I can describe feeling at this point come to the type stress and he really didn't deal with now the realization that heavy times are and it's October and  still eastern daylight time.
His famious speech concerning this mortal coil
    Weds night we went to Dahlik and it was quiet. We saw the Brewers play the Diamondbacks. The really big story was the death of Steve Jobs. He had pancreatic cancer for 8 years. CNN showed the same 8 photos over and over. They also had his famous commencement speech from 2005 at Stanford . He spoke on personal topics including death. I heard this statement:
No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life

Workin it!
SECA Auction!!
Thursday I woke up from a cold overnight and did not sleep very well. It was COLD and I was not prepared for it. I did not work the overtime this day since I had a Zoning Meeting. While going to this meeting I met up with the RRCA Director and her assistant. They were very pleasant and it was a nice conversation. At the end of the conversation at 7:21pm, I get a text message that the Zoning Board meeting was OVER! They had 4 folks and passed the minutes and some resolutions. The folks wanted to have a decision with 7 member and we were not even close, so I did not miss anything. I went to the Oar House with Linda and tried some fun beers. I have been drinking the cheap stuff like Pabst and Lager since the $$ is tight. We had a good conversation. She will be resigning the Zoning Board after next month's meeting. 
Working so Hard, the Computer has a Hernia!!
Yesterday, Friday,  I drove in to work feeling tired again. I found that I do not like to drive the commute to work. I felt a bit shaky on the road and did not feel relaxed at all. Work was bearable and I got a little OT in once again. We had a SECA kick off. SECA is the State Employees Combined Appeal. We had a fun auction to start the fund raising and had a good laugh. I then went over  Jon's house and picked up a pizza at a place called Joe's Pizza. We were joined by Pat and watched that wretched Phillies game which will go down in history as one of the most painful finishes ever. Yes, I include the 1977 Phillies Dodgers Playoff Game game referred to as "Black Friday". Guess what last night's DEPRESSING 1-0 loss was on Friday October 7th!!!! Scary aint it??

Oh well it's off

No comments: