Monday, October 10, 2011

Keep On Rocking Me Baby!

Cailiff Crowe October 8
Saturday late afternoon and evening, I went to see Cailiff and had a nice dinner. The Crowe's were there and finishing up the basement mildew issue. I was able to help a bit. I found out that he like Steve Miller's song Keep on Rocking Me Baby He would stop fussing and smile to the song. Hey I got up slept in a little bit to do some business in the house and then drove on down to Delaware. It was a nice day for a drive  really nice It was pretty warm and in the mid 80s . The dogs and I enjoyed the  cruise did what we had to do and and enjoyed the scenery. We had a funky plumbing issue when the toilet water went into the tub when I was using the plunger. Thought I would have to call the plumber but it seemed to resolve itself and now I have to get the tub drain unclogged. No plumber will be called cause $$ and I should be able to throw come chemicals in.
Bean and Jesus 10-8
Today Monday I had an eight o'clock dentist appointment and then I went  back to sleep.  Doing laundry have some errands to do and then go back to the dentist at 5Pm  I have the day off for Columbus holiday  and I guess the overtime is done so maybe it'll be more normal week then this week.  that should be an interesting day in the neighborhood and the weather still supposed be nice.  June seems to be taking well to the medication that she's on as well. Its now 12:30 Monday. Have a great day and stuff
On the Harding Hwy

No comments: