Saturday, October 08, 2011

Caught in the Act!

Guess Where I Was??
The Old Sam's Place
Yes, I  worked overtime again today, but today I slacked off and guess what, I really liked it. I think it was good for me to just have coffee and hang at a friend's house and blog away on the computer.  We went to Earth Cup which used to be called Sam's Place way back in my  ye olde West Philly daze. The new place is much friendlier then the old Sam's Place and Pat gets along well there. He used to hate going to Sam's Place cause they were slacker snobs. I noticed it too at times. Wow, it makes the day seem longer and more varied when you do not have to work, umm...   I was caught by a surveillance camera slacking off while some clean mildew.  Well, tomorrow I get to visit and Monday, I get my 8am dentist appointment to fix my teeth and take care of business. I may get a call finding out if the FEMA office in downtown Philly has some overtime.
FEMA Food Stamps
Blogging in Action
Well, its now 4;30 and got to get over to Clark's Pond and see if I can be of some help and to pick up the puppies who have stayed over while I was working. Its a very nice day and a good day to drive back to Millville. Tomorrow, I am heading to Delaware.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I think that's a picture of you stealing lottery tickets from the liquor store. Or something like that.