Sunday, October 02, 2011

September into October..

Extra Spicy
43rd and Locust Philly
Cailiff Crowe!!
This Last  week of  September ended with with rain and much cooler temps. I could feel the change of seasons with the cool air and the fact that at 7pm its DARK!! I continued to work  overtime.. Friday morning I barley made the 408 after coming home at 12 midnight since I had missed the one bus I needed to take and had to sit in Camden for almost 2 hours. It was a good ride up to Philly, no mishaps. At work worked from 4:30 to 7 on the FEMA Food Stamps. I then went to order some delicious Chinese food truck food at 38th and Chestnut and stayed overnight at Pats and just chilled for the evening. Saturday, I worked from 8am to7pm. I got so tired from calling all these folks about their applications, that I just went to Pats and slept at 8pm and got up around 8pm. I walked to a coffee shop at Penn's Campus. It was nice to just take a stroll with no where to go and relax. I  then took the bus this morning. I did some errands kitty litter and such. Jon Densie and Cailiff came over and we had some NY Style Pizza for dinner. Cailiff is growing week by week! It amazing to see. Right now as I type this, the Phillies are losing 5-4 in the top of the 8th. The Cardinals got 12 hits and 5 runs off Cliff Lee. The Eagles ALREADY lost to the SF 49ers 24-23.
Lets go Phillies. I am going to sleep now. I am too tired to stay up right now. Bastardo is up in the top of the 8th inning and now there is a man on first with 0 outs. Last inning Jimmy Rollings got cought stealing to end the enning. Lets go Phillies. Its 11:20 pm and I get up at 4:15am

No comments: