Tuesday, October 11, 2011

S**T Happens

Yup That's what's in There

Well, It was one of those kind of days. Saw something I never seen before with plumbing. I think the photo says it all. Never seen THAT before!! I wish I had a magic flute to make it all go away with a nice toot and all would be alright. Well, in the real world, the plumber will need to finish off this travesty and we pay for it. Even the plumber said he has not seen many of THIS going on.; He was able to find where the problem lies but did not have his auger with him in the truck. I was able then to clean the tub after the plumber drained the outside PVC and let all the trapped water gush out
Letting the Trapped Water Out
The Promised Land???
 Thank goodness I was off for the holiday and was able a plumber to come out and start the process. The tube is clean and I can start moving to the next thing. I took the dogs on a small road trip on the Harding Hwy. Went though Maliga, Elmer, Woodstown and Salem before crossing the Delaware Memorial Bridge to the land of promise and a smooth road ahead. I was able to  escape the land of "Portentosa". I did hear that the ""Portentosa" has migrated North for the Winter. I am sure they will thrive.
I read this in my Washington Post email tonite.
Monday, October 10, 2011 10:18:28 PM
NBA Commissioner David Stern canceled the first two weeks of the season Monday after owners and players were unable to reach a new labor deal and end the lockout, the Associated Press is reporting.
I say "YAWN", "Who Cares" and "Oh Well!". Pro Basketball is boring with all those points and the same team in the playoffs and the showboating all the time. I say stick to the college hoops if you need to watch basketball.
Its been a Its been a HUGE example of crazy leading the shots kind of October so far. Maybe we all need to cancel the next few weeks till the balance of life is put in its rightful place by the time I turn 50 years old next month

1 comment:

mkrull said...

Interesting post. Stuff is really shaking these days