Sunday, November 29, 2009

Millville Thanksgiving Parade

Friday night November 27th was the annual Millville Thanksgiving Parade. Since I did not have my digital camera, a friend allowed me to take some photos and a movie. Her camera has no sound and that is why you do not hear the LOUD Fire Engines going down High Street. It was quite frosty last night. I think its been cold for EACH of the Millville Thanksgiving parades.


I hung out at Sitar Bob's place for turkey and to stay warm. I found out a friend is going to buy the house next to where Leslie Smith used to live a block away on Pine Street. Went to the Oar House for a spell to exchange thoughts on this upcoming City Commission meeting. Not much to say on that...now
Anyhow it was a nice time and the floats were much improved this year. Bravo

No comments: