Friday, November 13, 2009

Working it

We have been overloaded at work this whole week. I have been doing other folks who have been on jury duty, takin care of babies or going to funerals...etc
Its been cool and raining and of course the local weather is the BIG STORY as reporters stand out in the blowing rain near the ocean.
I ended up talking with a woman who was going on a follow-up interview at a Philly marketing firm. All the bosses are from Houston Tx and she thinks that folks in her native West Virginia and Texas are nicer then NJ. She worked for a day care center where she ended up training a former stripper who then took her job when she was fired. Man that is one job I would NEVER want to end up doing. It REALLY makes me appreciate my good...good state job. Hope she gets the job.
Well, I was checking on email and found this clip from the Jon Stewart show. I just had to put in my blog. Note in the midpoint while he watches Hannity, great background music that is eerily the same to a posting I made several days ago.
I have a sore thought and must sleep now. Enjoy this..

No comments: