Sunday, November 08, 2009

Life Unloading: November 2009

Still have not found the camera... SEPTA and the Union failed to reach accord on a Tentative Agreement. You know that is the first time that I remember a tentative agreement failed and of course it had to involve SEPTA. It looks like its gonna this whole week and go into next week. Glad I have Weds off from work. Speaking of work, the welfare dept can not force compliance with any of the work requirement cause there is no SEPTA. So we in the Dept just have excuse everyone who is stuck at their house and can not attend work or a work program. We will get blamed by the pencil pushers for not meeting compliance numbers. Lovely ain't it???
The election is over and darn it I am glad. Corzine lost and Magazzu won. Really not a BIG shock. Plan to stear clear of that. I hear that big Lou is threatening to sue the Independent Dems and anyone who contributed to Magazzu Watch. Man so much for freedom of speech in our little Cumberland County. I am target my energies toward stuff that will help me out.. and my home...
As for home. We are getting stuff cleared out and organized slowly but surly. It was nice warm day here in Millvile today. I think it was in the 60s or maybe 70. The photo was taken October 30Th. It was a day before the camera went missing. We are clearing the stuff from the gallery. The man who makes the honey we sold failed to show up when he said he was going to . That is pretty neat eh?? We cleared out the hallway and returned stuff out of the basement back to the original owner so we could store gallery material away.
Had a Krull birthday dinner. We had it at an overcrowded Italian restaurant in Media. My food was fine but the asparagus that my Mother and wife had was way undercooked. We were shoehorned in so that one of my brothers had to walk on chairs to go to the men's room. I did notice that there was LINE TO GET IN this place when we left. Guess the folks in Medial like this ambiance more then outsiders too. We then went to my brother's house in Media and chilled out. It was pleasant. We then went visit a friend in West Philly and snib snabed ourselves silly.
Oh yeah, our cat F (* up an amp that Steve owns. Merritt music came to the rescue. Hooray!! I cooked some steamed clams that a neighbor gave to us. I did offer to others but they declined so I will finish them up. Still working on getting rid of this cold in my throat.
Off to a new week of public transit B.S. Man both sides are jerks and they deserve each other. They are so into their pissing match they are blind of what dorks they REALLY are.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Thats a fine mess in the attic; reminds me of our basement!