Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welfare Wakka of the Week

Hi
Well, thanks for visiting my blog. I have STILL not found my camera. Guess I have to save up and get another one. Welfare has been outta control with absences, SEPTA Strike and stupid directives from Management. We are expected to scan our own stuff. We have 1 flatbed scanner and 2 Xerox copiers for the entire staff that is not at the front desk or management. Next we have to issue transpasses for the 1st week the clients go to a program. This means they have to sign AMR come back to the office again, then they attend the program.
I have done alot of work that is not mine so I have not done any sanctions. Here is West District in action. It was the talk of the lunch room at the Elmwood District where I work. I am sure we will have to go to customer service training if the bosses watch this

No comments: