Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 22nd to September 24th 2011

It was pretty eventful at the end of this week. Thursday night I was in Philly and went to Dalhak We had some food and beer and met some nice folks and it was fun. Work all week was ok since I felt like I was making some headway and that is is good as it gets for me.

Friday was pretty rainy but I left work early enough to get the Pittman Express bus back to Millville. Since Carolyne was a meeting, I decided to have some Pizza and NY Style and then walk to Bogarts Books where I got to see 4 Piece Jazz with Rita ,Steve, Jody and his wife. Its has been a long time since I saw them and they sounded good to me. Saw some folks I recognize and it was alright for sure. I got a new case and cover for my iPhone since the others were pretty worn out. I got new Rockport's for 20 bucks off. It was time to get casual shoes since I have been wearing sneakers for months now at work
.
Saturday (today) we had yoga class with Carolyne and Ostara Yoga. Kay, Bill and Elizabeth showed up and it was a workout. Next we went to see Densie and ib and Cailiff. Cailiff had a sporty shirt on and was making all these different facial expressions. It was pretty funny.

I then collected tiles and put them in the car. They will be used in the backyard. I will be doing some stuff aournd the house. The dryer house is messed up, and the tiles have to be put in the yard. Gotta call about Kate's computer which is running badly as well.
I noticed tonite that when I am in the "compose" mode with blogger, the test and photos jump around and code seems to be created about tables etc. Also the break code seems to be created randomly. So its been a pain trying to get this blog entry looking organized and not all sloppy.

Speaking of sloppy, what is going on with the Phillies. The Phillies have lost 8 in a row to the Nationals and the Mets. Lets prey that all this is out of their system come October or there is going to be a long Fall for Philly sports fans. As for the Eagles, they are going to be inconsistent at best. Well, lets just hope this weirdness of loosing leaves quickly. Winter is going to be cold enough as it is

No comments: