Thursday, September 22, 2011

REM: 31 Years of Groovy Sounds




Yesterday, I forgot my phone and missed this story. I found out though Facebook thru Stan Demeski of the band the Feelies who was going to a rehearsal for Michael Stipe's solo project. After 31 years it sounds like time to end it. I remember the last time I saw them was at Temple University. It was nice cause the venue was smaller then the Spectrum where I had seen them in 1995 when Monster (one of my favorites) came out. Thanks for all the great music during my college and post college years and beyond!!
`995 Monster Tour

A Classic
Its Thursday morning and time to catch the bus. Its time to go to my "ALRIGHT" job. I will be in Philly overnight and hope not to get caught in the rain. Supposed to rain off and on for the next 4 days or so.

No comments: