Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This is September 19th 2011

Still in Millville Yesterday
Well, its a Tuesday morning. Having a good cup of Coffee. Google is a pain in the butt. Since my gmail and blogger sites have different passwords, I have to go on 2 different browsers to see both at the same time. I made my blog when I still had Earthlink in 2005. Later, Google bought out blogger and that is what seems to have happened. I guess there is a way to "convert" but I have frankly not bothered with it.
There was the buzzing fat fly buzzing all over the kitchen this morning. I thought I would have to deal with it cause its too early to chase a fly around. Well, it drowned in my coffee RIP!! Ha..HA!!
Yesterday was the calmest day at work in a long time. I only had to see 2 folks the entire morning and boy can I get stuff done when that happens (RARE!). It was alright. I felt like I had an alright job without the baby mommas:)
A-Home house. Millville NJ
After work I went and visited Carl and saw that new A-Home house and boy it makes the entire block look better for sure!  Lets hope the new owners keep it that way!!
Levoy Sept 19
I Googled myself and saw a blog by Robert OwensIts well-written of course what is new to me is the name "New Leaf" and his interest in running and biking. He is way into physical fitness. Nice job. The Levoy constriction seems to be starting in a big way. They have put in the steel surounding the inside of the basement area of the theater. Its expected to be finished by 2012. I am looking forward to that!!

No comments: