Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Burning Bus

Well I thought it would be a strange week.  Yesterday Tues September 27 was one of thoseAfter a fitfully kind of sleep, I hopped on the 408. In Newfield, the bus managed to catch on fire!! I mean the FLAMES  were shooting out of the exhaust pipe burning rubber!!! We all got out fine and the replacement bus went straight to Route 55 which saved 20 min or so. I got to work  and what a sight I saw!!! There was a line around  the my welfare  office of  people looking for the FEMA money. You had to see it to believe it!! I mean it was pretty wild!! I was invited to Tritone  and told that I couls be a roadie to assist an 18 yr old band member. I don't have to pay cover. Came home on the 313 from Cape Map and boy was it FAST! I came home and just went to bed. This morning fetched milk and took out the garbage.
Newfield NJ Tues Sept 27
Yesterday at My Office 8:30am
The 408 Tues 6am

No comments: