Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Fun, Trail Mix and Scap.

Dennis on Sunday
Scrap
Our Backyard
I already written about  last week and Saturday.   Sunday was a very busy day. First I moved stuff in the backyard such as the swing barbecue food for someone to pick up second move tiles from the car to the backyard and move the fence back then went shopping for various items such as clamps and the correct trail mix. After that I heard Carl called and picked up the scrap. I said I would meet up with him and we hung out a BoJos where we saw Dennis. Boy, that was a surprise!! He lo..s like VanGogh
Carl with Still Life with St. Jude
Next we went to Carl's house for his birthday where Homemade soup. Ummm..GOOD! Carl showed 2 of his newest works.I learned that some Haitians visit graves at Noon every day in November since is the month of the dead.
Also, I heard that the Weed and Seed $$ is set to expire September 30. The MPD will be writing tickets to ANYONE!! The "element" will be on the run. Speaking of the "element", a friend on the bus tells me Foundry St is know drug dealing area.
Now it's Monday morning and VERY FOGGY! As of 7am, the fog had not lifted. A new work week begins. As you will see on this blog soon, its gonna be a busy one

No comments: