Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Random Bus Stuff and Pups

A fun Ball
Yup, They DID mess up
  the Pitman express it was supposed to show up 20 min. earlier which would be approximately 527 is already min. late I'll I'm not sure what is going to come it's now 5:44 and the bus came. The bus driver told me there was a misprint. So it's only 3 min earlier. I found out when I got on the bus. So I benefit since I can take PATCO in the morning as well. PATCO is cheaper.
After work I found this yellow ball. It was so bright and chearful that I had to take it with me. After all all of us need some cheer! I donated it to a kid next door since it would get chewed up or lost. I ate breakfast with my dogs this morning. They enjoyed their chow like I did.
Have a mild Tuesday.

My Chow hounds this morning

No comments: