Friday, April 01, 2011

The End of March.

Yesterday from PATCO Train
March, it sure ended with a damp and cold feel to it. Spring has been very cool. The last real nice day was 3rd Friday 2 weeks ago when it hit 70 degrees. Now its wet and 35 out at 5:30am. At least its not snowing like in Maine where my friend in Portland is going to get about 10 inches. I started to tak the Bus and Trains more now that the price of Gas is getting steeper and our car is getting older. Stayed at Mikes on Weds night and ate yummy pasta and watched the movie "Time
The Hat on the Table
What is THIS!
Bandits". It put us all to sleep since it sort of just dragged on after the beginning which was pretty funny. I just got tired of the midgets running aound on and on. Well, today is April Fools day. I can't think of any good pranks but its also Friday so that is a good thing. This rain should stop by tomorrow when I am going to meet my friends from the 408 Bus for early dinner and Carolyne is going to see Wah! in Philly.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: