Thursday, April 14, 2011

A day off

Diggin My Day Off from Work
Over my rainbarrel
At the Millville Queen
Back Yard Extension
Well, I had a good day off from the Welfare Wakka. I did some outside work digging and doing a little gardening.Densie and Jon came over and saw that the crib from Target was damaged during delivery. Its now time to figure out how to return it and to get a new one. Hope Target is not a pain in the butt about it.
We went to the Millville Queen after my work on the front of our house and had some good eatin for sure.  I even went to a workshop on how to make a rain barrel. It was at the 4-H building on Morton Ave in Millville. Its closer to being Bridgeton or Vineland to me. Anyway, they had the tools and parts needed to make one and they had the barrels as well, We learned not to have the water uncovered as to attract mosquitoes to the barrel and not to use the water collected to drink or to bathe. Water running off  a roof collects stuff nobody wants to drink.

No comments: