Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Wednesday Off

I had a nice day off and I will try not to get in trouble by what I say on this blog. In the past week I have managed to mildly upset a few of my 8 readers. That is a high percentage, I think.
Jesus and Coffee. A Nice Start!
June and Carolyne
Anyhow, it was a beautiful day to spend outside. It was about 80 for the high and the sun was out for at least three quarters of the day.
First off, the red coffee maker up and died on us. The Clock said Err2 over and over. We looked up the manual online and it said to turn it off and on. Well, needless to say, that did not work. It was an electrical issue. We did price out new coffee makers but held off. Man they are not cheap. We have from Jon and Densie and we are quite thankful.
Jon Measuring Up.
After going to WAWA for some Guatemalan coffee, I attempted to go to WXTU for their virtual ticket run for this 27th annual WXTU concert for my sister in law. Well, the link never did work, so I noodled around online for an hour. There is one in Millville on May 18th at the Incredible Bulk from 5 to 6:30 pm. Maybe I will leave work early and get a ticket. I myself do not plan to go. I am not a big country buff, but if asked, I will check it  out. Never been to  a country concert. That ought to be a trip.
Shopping for Rocks!!
I did scrape our metal star. It was hanging in the front of our house for several years. Carolyne wants to paint some new colors. Jesus, my cute boy pup helped out while I was scraping.
Next went shopping for various items. One of the items was some rocks for some landscaping for our back yard. Rocks are good for accents and prevent the take over by market forces..Ha..Ha...
I was on Facebook and a person said that Obama was still playing the blame Bush game. Well, folks love to bash Obama with crap like the Birth Certificate stuff. Here is a nice little sample of this. They can not wait to beat him in the 2012 election.
Got to catch the 5:44 bus now Have a great Easter Week!!
Home Grown Lettace Yum!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

You can buy a french press for about $20 and you can make real coffee as easy as instant coffee. I have not had a real coffee maker for years