Sunday, April 03, 2011

April Begins

Yesterday at Nippers
It's a beautiful spring day  today is April 3 the ACLU on 1955 defended Allen Ginsberg and his book Howl it's a very nice spring day last night I hung out with friends at nippers pub in Deptford which was fun we had a really fun fun time and I came home went to Bogart's and chill today it's the nicest it was had in two weeks and I'm doing stuff around the house Carolyne is now chilling with Kay and I'm here at the house now. I checked out the Village on High that is on High Street near Broad Street. It was pretty cool
Our Tree is Blooming
I got some pretty good photos since it was the nicest day in about 2 weeks. Its supposed to warm up tomorrow with a high of 75. Then the temps are going to drop to the mid 50's with rain on Tuesday
Village on High Sunday April 2

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw Ginsburg read Howl and some other of his work.

Unknown said...

You know, I never read Howl. How did you like it?

Unknown said...

It was 26 years ago so my memory of the event is a bit weak. I recall being jazzed to see him. I enjoyed the evening. It was the first poetry reading I had attended. I suppose every one since has paled in comparison. ;)